How to add GPIO outputs to the PXA2xx MFP configuration?

Haojian Zhuang haojian.zhuang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:50:42 EDT 2012

> The GPIO output value I wish to add is specific to the hx4700 platform;
> it is not defined in any PXA27x documentation.
>
> Is it acceptable to add such platform-specific values to the generic
> mfp-pxa27x.h file?

Unless we append a new macro to resolve this issue. But I don't want to
put too much effort on MFP code. I'm planning to migrate to pinmux driver
since it could integrate with gpio and suspend code better.

Actually I appended pinmux driver for pxa3xx/mmp. They could be found
in linux-next tree. For next stage, I'll add support for DT and suspend.
If you like, you can also add pxa2xx support.

So I prefer you change mfp-pxa27x.h directly.

Best Regards
Haojian