[RFC] pinctrl: Replace list_groups() with get_groups_count()

Viresh Kumar viresh.kumar at st.com
Fri Mar 30 01:09:07 EDT 2012

On 3/30/2012 10:34 AM, Linus Walleij wrote:
> Just patch it, as detailed in the other letter there is really no point
> for having it like this so go ahead. As long as you also patch all
> the users and remove the old interface, just rewrite it.

I have this in mind. Will fix all users.

> If you could also test it on something it'd be nice ...

I don't have any board to test it. But after i am done with this, i
will complete pinctrl support for SPEAr and there i can test it.

I hope before that lot of other people would be able to test it. :)

BTW, i am planning not to add another call, get_groups_count(),
but add another field like ngroups, which would be set by users.

--
viresh