i.MX28 die temperature

Randle, Bill Bill.Randle at aei.com
Thu Mar 29 11:52:51 EDT 2012

On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:37 PM Shawn Guo wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 03:13:57PM +0000, Randle, Bill wrote:
> > Has anyone developed a driver for reading the die temperature from the i.MX28? I haven't found anything yet in my searching, but didn't want to duplicate effort if someone has something already.
> >
> The mainline kernel has no support for it, but the release from
> Freescale has.
>
>   arch/arm/mach-mx28/device.c (battery_data)
>   drivers/power/mxs/ddi_bc_ramp.c
>
> It'd be nice if you can bring it to mainline.

Thanks for the pointers, Shawn. I'll take a look at the Freescale code.

    -Bill

This message, including any attachments, may contain
information that is confidential and proprietary information
of Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.  The dissemination,
distribution, use or copying of this message or any of its
attachments is strictly prohibited without the express
written consent of Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.