i.MX28 die temperature

Randle, Bill Bill.Randle at aei.com
Wed Mar 28 11:13:57 EDT 2012

Has anyone developed a driver for reading the die temperature from the i.MX28? I haven't found anything yet in my searching, but didn't want to duplicate effort if someone has something already.

	-Bill Randle

This message, including any attachments, may contain
information that is confidential and proprietary information
of Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.  The dissemination,
distribution, use or copying of this message or any of its
attachments is strictly prohibited without the express
written consent of Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.