[GIT PULL 1/5] ARM: cleanups of io includes

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Wed Mar 28 05:05:50 EDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 1:25 AM, Russell King - ARM Linux
<linux at arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 12:13:58AM -0700, Olof Johansson wrote:
>> Rob Herring has done a sweeping change cleaning up all of the mach/io.h includes,
>> moving some of the oft-repeated macros to a common location and removing a bunch of
>> boiler plate. This is another step closer to a common zImage for multiple platforms.
>
> NAK.  Linus, do not pull this.  This breaks PXA compilation, which has
> been known about for more than a week.

The branch contains fixes for the compilation failures, they were
pulled in right before I staged the tag for the pull request:

http://marc.info/?l=linux-arm-kernel&m=133272592723334

If you prefer to let it sit in linux-next for a day or two before
going in, that's fine. But I verified that the original build problem
introduced was fixed before I sent it out.

Unfortunately, PXA is also broken due to the regulator changes
mentioned in the above referenced mail, which is already upstream and
unrelated to the changes in this branch.

Linus; the rest of the pull requests should be OK to go in
independently of this, so please go ahead with those if you don't
mind. The only changes to those branches in the last few days is the
merge resolution I did to the drivers2 branch/tag.

-Olof