ioremap to a specific virtual address

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Mar 26 04:47:37 EDT 2012

On Sunday 25 March 2012, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
>                         /* mpmc configuration */
>                         mpmc-static-config     = <0x81>;
>                         mpmc-static-wait-wen   = <1>;
>                         mpmc-static-wait-oen   = <1>;
>                         mpmc-static-wait-rd    = <4>;
>                         mpmc-static-wait-page  = <1>;
>                         mpmc-static-wait-write = <1>;
>                         mpmc-static-wait-turn  = <2>;

On second though, I guess you can turn these into a single
property named "mpmc-timings" or such and then just copy
them to the registers.

I also wonder whether the timings are actually correct for your
dm9000 device. Maybe the additional gpio read in there was
just an indication that someone worked around incorrect timings?

	Arnd