[GIT PULL] USB AUXDATA fix for tegra

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Mar 21 14:30:24 EDT 2012

On Wednesday 21 March 2012, Stephen Warren wrote:
> This is my first pull request for Tegra; hopefully it all works out OK!
>
> Note: Nobody has ack'd this change. I'm a maintainer for the files that
> are touched, but I'm not sure if maintainers are supposed to have
> another maintainer ack the change before committing it and sending a
> pull request (in particular for their own changes), or if it's up to
> their discretion?

Hi Stephen,

The pull request looks good. There is no need for anyone else to ack
your patches, but you should always post them on the appropriate
mailing lists so people can weigh in if they see something wrong.

I'm currently trying to get the first set of my v3.4 pull requests
out to Linus, so I'll apply this when I'm done with that.

	Arnd