Lost fixes?

Samuel Ortiz sameo at linux.intel.com
Thu Mar 15 06:44:50 EDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 10:28:45AM +0000, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> These fixes are a collection from other people which resolve various
> issues found with the new kautobuilder.  They're now a month old, and
> as far as I can see, have not been merged into Linus' tree.
>
> What's the status of them, and when are they going to be merged?
For the drivers/mfd/da9052-spi.c part: A patch from Axel Lin has been living
in my for-next branch for a while now. It's a section mismatch warning fix, so
not something I consider worth sending to Linus after the merge window is
closed. So it's queued for the next one.

Cheers,
Samuel.

--
Intel Open Source Technology Centre