Pre-merge-window status of the arm-soc tree

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Wed Mar 7 12:51:01 EST 2012

Hi Arnd & Olof,

* Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de> [120306 12:26]:

> * Russell now has a branch that contains patches from his tree that
> directly impact stuff in arm-soc. We had a lot of nasty conflicts
> the last time around, which resulted in some of the patches from
> arm-soc not making it in during the merge window. Pulling the
> rmk/for-armsoc branch into arm-soc hopefully lets us avoid this
> situation in the future because we will fix the conflicts much
> earlier.

There's also two urgent issues pending for omap in case you
are filtering mails on keywords to make them safe to read :)

See this:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg163661.html

Also, after that is out of the way, I have two more pull request
ready for fixes for various build and warning issues Russell
has reported.

Regards,

Tony