I.MX35 PDK

Alex Gershgorin alexg at meprolight.com
Wed Mar 7 09:05:29 EST 2012

Thanks Fabio,

From: Fabio Estevam [festevam at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 2:18 PM
To: Fabio Estevam
Cc: Alex Gershgorin; linux-arm-kernel at lists.infradead.org; kernel at pengutronix.de
Subject: Re: I.MX35 PDK

On 3/6/12, Fabio Estevam <fabio.estevam at freescale.com> wrote:
> Alex Gershgorin wrote:
>> Hi Fabio,
>>

>> How I can get information about accesses to CMOS_RST_B and CSI_PWDN bits
>> of MC9S08DZ60 processor.
>>
>> I need address of this register and bits mapping in this register.

CMOS_RESET: Bit 6 of register 0x1a
CMOS_ENABLE: Bit 1 of register 0x20

>>>After the mx35pdk lcd support patch gets applied I will submit a patch
>>>to adding support to all of the registers/bits definitions for

I use a barebox boot loader which supported mc9s08dz60 driver :-)
Currently this is working, without  driver in the Linux kernel, but I have other problem:
In my I.MX35 pdk personality board on connector CN14 I measure signals CMOS_RST = 1, CSI_PWDN = 0 and all of the correct voltages,
in spite of this I get from ov2640 driver error
Here Linux Kernel boot message:

"Linux video capture interface: v2.00
soc-camera-pdrv soc-camera-pdrv.0: Probing soc-camera-pdrv.0
mx3-camera mx3-camera.0: MX3 Camera driver attached to camera 0
ov2640 0-0030: Product ID error fb:fb"

I cannot understand what the problem is, if someone tested this?

Regards,
Alex Gershgorin