Current state of AM33xx patches

Paul Walmsley paul at pwsan.com
Wed Jun 27 15:37:26 EDT 2012

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012, Hiremath, Vaibhav wrote:

> Shouldn't impact, but  still will apply now...will update you on this.
> Can you also share me the .config file of yours??

Just sent it to you via private E-mail.  It's just omap2plus_defconfig
plus the two DT-related config options that you mentioned.

One other minor comment, the kernel build system wouldn't build a kernel
following the exact sequence of steps that you mentioned earlier.  Rather
than building uImage-dtb.am335x-evm as a direct target, first I had to
build the uImage.

- Paul