[PATCHv9 0/7] I2C cleanups
shubhrajyoti at ti.com
Mon Jun 25 07:11:35 EDT 2012
The patch series does the following
- I2C register restore only if context if the context is lost
- Bus busy recovery mechanism.
- Adds a pdata function pointer to do context save restore
- Split the omap_i2c_isr to increase readability
- Make the i2c use SET_RUNTIME_PM_OPS
- Use INIT_COMPLETION instead of init_completion
- the reset patch is dropped will try to rework it as per the
review comments recieved.
This applies on Wolfram's i2c-embedded/for-next branch.
Functional testing on omap4430 , 4460 panda and omap3sdp.
This series mainly is the cleanups rebased on
Jon Hunter (1):
I2C: OMAP: Correct I2C revision for OMAP3
Shubhrajyoti D (5):
I2C: OMAP: I2C register restore only if context is lost
I2C: OMAP: Optimise the remove code
I2C: OMAP: Use SET_RUNTIME_PM_OPS
I2C: OMAP: Do not initialise the completion everytime
I2C: OMAP: Remove the definition of SYSS_RESETDONE_MASK
Vikram Pandita (1):
I2C: OMAP: Recover from Bus Busy condition
arch/arm/plat-omap/i2c.c | 3 +
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-omap.c | 95 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
include/linux/i2c-omap.h | 1 +
3 files changed, 72 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel