MMC: commit dba3c29 ruins mmc card data on beagle-xm revB

Ming Lei ming.lei at canonical.com
Thu Jun 14 21:55:34 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 11:28 PM, T Krishnamoorthy, Balaji

> Couldn't reproduce the issue with BeagleXM rev C, Might be a combination
> of rev and SD card. How often do you see mis-match in file content?

Every time after writing file on file system. After umount and mount again,
the file will be found mismatch with original.

>From TRM of OMAP3/OMAP4/DM37x, the below is mentioned about
the Auto CMD12 Enable bit.

         - SDIO does not support this feature.
         - SD card only.

So I am wondering if it is suitable to always enable the bit for
multiple block transfer in host controller driver. You mean that
only SD card is supported by OMAP3/4 and DM37x MMC?

I am just confused with the above, even though it may be not
related with the problem reported here.

Thanks,
--
Ming Lei