Current state of AM33xx patches

Hernandez, Carlos ceh at ti.com
Mon Jun 11 10:21:22 EDT 2012

Linux Nightly Test results are available at http://arago-project.org/testresults/linux/
Builds are currently failing due to wpa-supplicant recipe.

The current nightly test plan includes: USB Host tests, PWM, Alsa, SPI, MMC, NAND, EDMA, Ethernet, RTC, I2C, PWM, WDT, CPUFREQ,  Timers, Kernel IPC, Math library, LMBench and cyclictest. Let us know if you want other areas to be included in the nightly test plan.
For a sample test coverage, check build from last week at
http://arago-project.org/testresults/linux/ti-staging/2012-06-05_16-05-17/am335x-evm/test-log.html

Carlos