imx53

Dirk Behme dirk.behme at de.bosch.com
Thu Jan 19 02:06:28 EST 2012

On 18.01.2012 23:19, David Lynch Jr. wrote:
> Linus's tree does not yet include numerous imx53 drivers.
> While I can get it to boot, there is lots of hardware that does not
> work.
>
> Freescale and others are doing imx53 driver work and most drivers are
> available somewhere, though I have not found them all in the same place.
>
> Regardless, I am just looking for an appropriate reference/starting
> point.

You might want to have a look to Linaro, too. E.g.

http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=bsp/freescale/linux-linaro.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/lt-3.2-imx5

If I understood correctly, from Freescale point of view, the Linaro
Freescale landing team is responsible to mainline the Freescale work.

Best regards

Dirk