[GIT PULL] LPC32xx fixes for v3.3-rc4

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Feb 27 12:43:03 EST 2012

On Monday 27 February 2012, Roland Stigge wrote:
> Right. I replaced the mentioned branch with
>
> * lpc32xx/fixes-non-critical (singled out the macros fixes, for next)
> * lpc32xx/fixes (the remaining 5 patches as immediate fixes)
>
> Please note that although it's a typo fix in the macros, it's also an
> internal API change.

I would not regard that patch any different because it changes
symbol names in the header file: The kernel internal API has absolutely
no relevance and can be changed in any (helpful) way as long as you
change all the in-kernel users at the same time.

> I also added the stable-CC to the "lpc32xx/fixes" and added the note
> about NXP's HW bugfix as suggested by Wolfram.
>
> I'll regenerate the pull request. Please tell me if you also like to
> have the patches re-posted.

Ok, thanks a lot! There is no need to resend the patches, since they
have not changed.

	Arnd