[GIT PULL] adding rpmsg and remoteproc to 3.4

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Feb 23 09:31:44 EST 2012

On Wednesday 22 February 2012, Ohad Ben-Cohen wrote:

> Hi Arnd,
>
> Please pull:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ohad/remoteproc.git rpmsg-for-3.4
>
> To get the very basic rpmsg+remoteproc core functionality for 3.4.
>
> This is basically the same stuff I sent for 3.3, with an additional
> fix and cleanup which were reported by Grant (and of course the two
> patches that fixed the 3.3 merge conflicts).
>
> This entire patch set has been sitting in linux-next for quite some
> time. I'm not sure if it'd conflict with your tree when you pull it,
> but I can of course ask Stephen to remove my tree if things look ok to
> you.

Hi Ohad,

I've looked at the code again now and pulled it into the arm-soc
tree as the next/rpmsg branch, queued for submission to Linus in
the 3.4 merge window. There won't be any conflicts in linux-next
because the commits are identical,  so it doesn't matter whether
you leave your branch in linux-next or now.  If you have updates
on top of this branch, I can apply them directly here.

Let's see how things go after v3.4-rc1  before we decide whether
you want to keep sending patches to arm-soc for v3.5  as well or
whether you just use your own branch then.

	Arnd