remoteproc: Load coprocessor code to the specific main memory location

Ohad Ben-Cohen ohad at wizery.com
Thu Feb 16 12:27:34 EST 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Michal Simek <monstr at monstr.eu> wrote:
> Above is condition "if (virtio_has_feature(vdev, VIRTIO_RPMSG_F_NS))" which
> is failing for me.

You might want to debug why.

For the dynamic channel creation to work, your rpmsg vdev should have
VIRTIO_RPMSG_F_NS. But that's part of the generic code, and you should
not bother about it - it should just work.

> How does look like that structure for vring channels? It is probably mapped
> any structure. Can you point me which one?

I'm sorry, can you please rephrase the question ? I'm not sure I'm following.

Thanks,
Ohad.