remoteproc: Load coprocessor code to the specific main memory location

Ohad Ben-Cohen ohad at wizery.com
Thu Feb 16 06:28:38 EST 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Michal Simek <monstr at monstr.eu> wrote:
> I should be more specific. Can you point me to remoteproc code which publish
> remote service based on them Linux rpmsg driver will be probed? It is rtos
> part of code.
> In your ELCE presentation is called rpmsg-client-sample service.

Sorry for the late response (I'm in ELC).

Yes, use the client sample (which is part of the submitted patch set)
and not the omx/server samples (which are public, but were never
submitted nor cleaned up).

The channels are created dynamically: the rpmsg bus designates address
53 for a name service, which listens to channel creation/removal
announcements coming from the remote processor. Take a look in
virtio_rpmsg_bus.c and you'll immediately see it.

Hope this helps,
Ohad.