devicetree support for efikasb

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Mon Dec 17 09:24:15 EST 2012

>>>>> "Arnaud" == Arnaud Patard (Rtp) <arnaud.patard at rtp-net.org> writes:

Hi,

 Arnaud> When I sent my version, I got some feedback from Samuel that it
 Arnaud> would be better to try and use the patches he sent but it
 Arnaud> didn't work on my smartbook. iirc, after debugging, what I
 Arnaud> found was seen by Samuel as a problem somewhere else which was
 Arnaud> preventing his patches to work, maybe on framebuffer side. As I
 Arnaud> was (am ) using a out of tree fb driver, I stopped here, hoping
 Arnaud> that maybe it would be working with the kms one.

Ok.

 Arnaud> On a side note, I thought that Samuel's patches were about to
 Arnaud> be merged but from your question, it may be not. Right ?

Well, I don't see anything in mainline with a quick grep, and as this
was ~2 years ago ..

Samuel, what happened to the ledtriggers-for-keyboard-leds stuff?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard