devicetree support for efikasb

Arnaud Patard (Rtp) arnaud.patard at rtp-net.org
Mon Dec 17 09:07:10 EST 2012

Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at sunsite.dk> writes:

> Hi,
>
>  >> - keyboard/touchpad
>
>  Arnaud> Did you try using the white led for 'caps lock' ?
>
> Related to that, what happened to the capsl/numl led triggers? I posted
> a patch for it back in 2010, and I think you did as well some time
> later, and at one time something was pending in MM - But I don't seem to
> find anything in mainline?

When I sent my version, I got some feedback from Samuel that it would be
better to try and use the patches he sent but it didn't work on my
smartbook. iirc, after debugging, what I found was seen by Samuel as a
problem somewhere else which was preventing his patches to work, maybe on
framebuffer side. As I was (am ) using a out of tree fb driver, I
stopped here, hoping that maybe it would be working with the kms one.

On a side note, I thought that Samuel's patches were about to be merged
but from your question, it may be not. Right ?

Arnaud