Preliminary topic proposals for the ARM mini-summit

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Aug 24 07:52:03 EDT 2012

Hello Will,

Le Fri, 10 Aug 2012 16:51:28 +0100,
Will Deacon <will.deacon at arm.com> a écrit :

> The invitation email was slightly misleading as it only referred to Tuesday
> 28 August, when in fact the mini-summit will be held on *both* Monday 27
> and Tuesday 28. We will run topics in the morning (and allow an hour in
> the afternoon for overflow discussion) and dedicate the rest of the time
> to hacking. Initial topic proposals are:

The "Kernel Summit Attendee Information" e-mail that we have received
on August 22th still mentions that the workshops will only take place
on Tuesday 28, with the ARM workshop being in room Marina 6, starting
at 9:00 AM.

In what room will take place the ARM workshop on Monday 27 ? I guess
the starting time will be 9:00 AM as well, is this correct?

Thanks,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons