i.MX27 SLCDC driver

Gaëtan Carlier gcembed at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 03:07:57 EDT 2012

Hello,
I would like to write the driver for SmartLCD controller of i.MX27. This
kind of interface needs a LCD with an embedded graphic controller
partially controlled by GPIO. I want to link it with an OLED DD12832.

How have I to write this driver : One driver for SLCDC and one driver
for DD12832 ? How to link them together ?

Maybe use similar philosophy than soc-camera ?

I have written a driver for kernel 2.6.22 but SLCDC and DD12832 are in
the same driver.

Thank you for your help.
Gaëtan Carlier

ps : I attach my previous driver for a better overview (this is a
working draft for test purpose)