Preliminary topic proposals for the ARM mini-summit

Will Deacon will.deacon at arm.com
Fri Aug 10 11:51:28 EDT 2012

Hello,

By now, those of you on CC should have received your invitation codes for
the ARM mini-summit in a couple of weeks time. If not, please contact me
separately and I'll look into it [Magnus -- I'm aware you haven't
received anything yet, hopefully this will be fixed soon].

The invitation email was slightly misleading as it only referred to Tuesday
28 August, when in fact the mini-summit will be held on *both* Monday 27
and Tuesday 28. We will run topics in the morning (and allow an hour in
the afternoon for overflow discussion) and dedicate the rest of the time
to hacking. Initial topic proposals are:

Monday
------

Secure monitor APIs
Virtualisation (kvm/xen)
DMA mapping
Stable platform deprecation

Tuesday
-------

Single zImage
AArch64
big.LITTLE
DMA engine
arm-soc process review

This list of topics already fills the allocated time, but if there is
sufficient interest in discussing additional items, we can try to
prioritise.

We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!

Will [and the rest of the organisation group]