Tegra for-next branch status check

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Mon Apr 23 17:21:13 EDT 2012

Arnd, Olof,

Could I please ask you to take a quick look at Tegra's git repo:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/swarren/linux-tegra.git

... and double-check the construction of all the for-3.5 branches. I've
tended to mostly put stuff in topic branches rather than separating
things into the perhaps more typical soc/drivers/dt branches. Is this
scheme going to work out OK?

Note a couple dependencies in there:

for-3.5/gpio-pinmux-dependency is a copy of pinctrl's "base" tag.

for-3.5/gpio-pinmux depends on for-3.5/gpio-pinmux-dependency

for-3.5/tegra30-audio and for-3.5/usb-ulpi both depend on
for-3.5/gpio-pinmux.

Thanks for any feedback.