Bug in v7_coherent_kern_range() ?

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 07:02:27 EDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Will Deacon <will.deacon at arm.com> wrote:

>> I wish i could find a more common test case to reproduce this bug. But, i can't.
>> The only test case now is to run the gplay on our IMX6Q platform.
>
> Ok, that makes it tricky since I don't have gplay or an IMX6Q platform.

gplay is a C application that does the same thing as launching a
simple Gstreamer pipeline like:

gst-launch playbin2 uri=file:///home/file.mp4

Huang,

Does the problem also occur if you don´t use the VPU driver? I mean,
does it also happen if you decode the file using software codecs. I
would like to know if the issue you see is related to the VPU driver
or not.