ARM SoC tree: OMAP PM dependency on tip irq/core

Kevin Hilman khilman at ti.com
Fri Sep 30 18:29:07 EDT 2011

Hi Arnd,

Kevin Hilman <khilman at ti.com> writes:

> The upcoming OMAP4 PM series from Santosh[1] that we're planning to
> queue for v3.2 has a dependency[2] on a patch currently queued for v3.2
> in the irq/core branch of Thomas' tip tree[3].
>
> In the past, I noticed you merged external trees like this to solve
> dependencies.
>
> Could you pull the irq/core branch into your tree to meet this
> dependency?

On second thought, since Santosh's branch is the only one with this
dependency (and we also have a dependency on Russell's devel-stable)
I'll just build up a branch for Santosh's series that includes
rmk/devel-stable and tglx/irq-core.

You (or Tony) can then pull this one instead of manually managing the
dependencies.

Kevin