Pull request: removal of most instances of mach/memory.h

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Mon Sep 26 09:15:24 EDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 01:53:49PM -0400, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> Re-ping.
>
> Please let me know if there is something wrong with this series as I
> would like to have sufficient time to fix it if needed.

I think it's fairly obvious why I've not taken this (because of the
StrongARM changes which I've still not yet tested.)  Once I've sorted
that out I can take it, but not before then.  Especially so as my
firewall uses this CPU and I don't want it to break and force me
offline as a result.

However, as you've guessed I don't currently have the bandwidth to
test those changes at the moment - and as the rest of this series
relies on that change, it would be very difficult to revert it later
if it proves to be a problem.