[GIT PULL] Samsung Fixes for v3.1-rc7

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Fri Sep 16 12:34:35 EDT 2011

On Friday 16 September 2011 15:43:00 Greg KH wrote:
> > In this case, I'm not sure which following method is proper...
> > - to send 'pull request' to Greg / stable at kernel.org like bug fix during -rc
> > - to submit each patches with adding 'Cc: stable at kernel.org' again
> > - or ?

The patches are currently queued in the stable branch of the arm-soc
tree, I haven't forwarded them to Linus yet. I can easily change
the changelog before I actually send them on (if you tell me which ones
they are, or I can pull an updated set of patches to replace them.

> Are these in Linus's tree already?  If so, send me the git commit ids
> and I will add them to the stable kernels.
>
> If not, wait until they are, and then send me the git commit ids, and I
> will then add them.

This is fine with me as well, but I'm trying to get more people to
send me patches that are annotated already. I forgot to ask during
the last set of bug fixes I forwarded and should probably go through
the ones that are already merged and ask the authors about backporting.

	Arnd