[GIT PULL] i.MX features for next

Nicolas Pitre nico at fluxnic.net
Thu Sep 8 14:17:57 EDT 2011

On Thu, 8 Sep 2011, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> There were a few other pull requests that I haven't taken yet since
> master.kernel.org is down. If the general feeling is that I should take
> at least the bug fixes, I can start a branch on the linaro server for that.

My feeling is that you should take them all on git.linaro.org (or
anywhere for that matter) just as if master.kernel.org was alive.  The
nice property of Git is that the actual location of a repository
shouldn't matter.  Bringing it back to master.kernel.org later on would
be a no brainer.  I do have write access to that repository on
master.kernel.org, but I practically never exercised that privilege so
far, hence this doesn't have to be transferred as well.

Nicolas