[ANNOUNCE] Xen port to Cortex-A15 / ARMv7 with virt extensions

Catalin Marinas catalin.marinas at arm.com
Wed Nov 30 09:11:10 EST 2011

On 30 November 2011 11:39, Stefano Stabellini
<stefano.stabellini at eu.citrix.com> wrote:
> A git branch is available here (not ready for submission):
>
> git://xenbits.xen.org/people/sstabellini/linux-pvhvm.git arm
>
> the branch above is based on git://linux-arm.org/linux-2.6.git arm-lpae,
> even though guests don't really need lpae support to run on Xen.

Indeed, you don't really need LPAE. What you may need though is
generic timers support for A15, it would allow less Hypervisor traps.
For up-to-date architecture patches (well, development tree, not
guaranteed to be stable), I would recommend this (they get into
mainline at some point):

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/cmarinas/linux-arm-arch.git;a=summary

Either use master or just cherry-pick the branches that you are interested in.

--
Catalin