[AT91 PULL] ioremap pull request for 3.3

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Nov 28 13:46:22 EST 2011

On Wednesday 23 November 2011, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD wrote:
>         this pull containt the first patch series that rework the base address
>         of a lots of drivers (aic, rtc, gpio, ecc, dma, rtt, pit, smc, shutdown, watchdog, dbgu)
>         to allow the multi soc and simplify the adding of the DT
>
> The following changes since commit 8454badc89ed455990b1a060d9e4ed890b9e162c:
>
>   ARM: at91: rename at91sam9260ek_defconfig to at91sam9260_defconfig (2011-11-23 02:45:57 +0800)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git for-arnd-3.3-ioremap

Applied into next/cleanup, thanks!

I noticed that you introduce a bunch of new references to __raw_writel
when you get rid of at91_sys_write uses in drivers. This is obviously
the safe choice since it keeps the code behavior close to what it was.

However, I think it would be good to use writel_relaxed there,
to make the accesses more well-defined. Maybe you can do an add-on
patch to convert the various new accessor macros over to that.

	Arnd