[03: PATCH 0/5] The remaining stuff

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Mon Nov 28 05:40:49 EST 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Russell King - ARM Linux
<linux at arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:

> The list of platforms which are still broken (today) by part 2 of this
> series are:

(...)
> arch/arm/mach-nomadik/include/mach/system.h
(...)

> which require assistance to get these into shape.

Is this about the problem of where to place the hook
for restart as described in this message?
http://marc.info/?l=linux-arm-kernel&m=132104005724249&w=2

If you apply that patch I think it's easy to fix that up,
if you have some git branch I can base off I can fix
it up too.

Or you can just throw it into -next so it breaks and I'll fix
from there ASAP, no big deal.

Thanks,
Linus Walleij