-next fails to boot as of today on S3C6410

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Tue Nov 22 14:27:41 EST 2011

Testing with my s3c6410 based platform I'm seeing no output after
"Uncompressing Linux... done, booting the kernel." when running -next.
Yesterday's -next booted fine.

I've verified that this was introduced in the Russell's for-next, and
bisection of that branch tells me that the offending commit is "ARM:
vic: device tree binding" though an attempt to revert that in -next
failed.  This is especially surprising as I have USE_OF turned off, I'm
guessing that the issue is something to do with the conversion to use an
irq_domain that happened in there.