s3c2440 / s3c2416 broken

Heiko Stübner heiko at sntech.de
Thu Nov 10 02:59:01 EST 2011

Hi Paul,

Am Donnerstag, 10. November 2011, 01:14:59 schrieb Thomas Abraham:
> On 10 November 2011 05:00, Paul Schilling <paul.s.schilling at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Boot past init slow - stalled when using jffs2 also.
> >
> > On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Paul Schilling
> >
> > <paul.s.schilling at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Latest kernel 3.2.0-rc1 appears to break the following processors
> >> s3c2440 and s3c2416
> >>
> >> both appear to stall when init is executed on NFS.  Also I  lost HSMMC
> >> on the s3c2416.
>
> Could you post a boot log of the kernel on the s3c2440 and s3c2416 boards?

Also, is your out-of-tree kernel code available somewhere? [1]

As my S3C2416 based platform didn't show any problems and has working hsmmc
with 3.2-rc1 it would be cool to be able to compare both and see if we differ
somehow.

Heiko

[1] Mine's at https://gitorious.org/oyo-hack/kernel/commits/topic/board/sg060