Patch 6853/1 incorrectly moved to superseeded ?

Viktor Rosendahl viktor.rosendahl at nokia.com
Mon May 2 12:35:16 EDT 2011

Hello Russell,

I got a message that you moved my patch "Patch 6853/1: Fix ldrd/strd
emulation for kprobes" to superseeded based on the assumption that it
would have been superseeded by John Medhurst's patch "ARM: kprobes: Fix
emulation of LDRD and STRD instructions".

However, when I look at John's patch, it seems to me that his patch is
supposed to sit on top of my patch, not to replacing it.

Nicolas and Tixy, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

best regards,

Viktor