[RFC 0/8] Introducing a generic AMP/IPC framework

Ohad Ben-Cohen ohad at wizery.com
Tue Jun 28 07:26:01 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Grosen, Mark <mgrosen at ti.com> wrote:
> 2. We added a special section (resource table) that is interpreted as part
> of the loading process. The tool that generates our simple format just
> recognizes a named section (".resource_table"), so perhaps that could be
> done with the PIL ELF loader.

I hope that DT will completely replace that "resource table" section
eventually. We still need to try it out (as soon as DT materializes on
ARM/pandaboard) and see how it all fits together, but in general it
looks like DT could provide all the necessary static resource
configuration, and then we just need to expose it to the remote
processor.