irq flood with mmc boot partitions on s3c2416 with 3.0rc1

Andrei Warkentin andreiw at motorola.com
Mon Jun 20 15:34:53 EDT 2011

Heiko,

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Heiko Stübner <heiko at sntech.de> wrote:
> Am Samstag 18 Juni 2011, 22:56:11 schrieb Daniel Mack:

The log you sent out seems a bit short (it's covers < 1s of boot time
- usb0: no IPv6 routers present is the last line ). Can you send -
1) A full log with errors without any of my patches.
2) A full log with just the first patch.
3) A full log with just the second patch.

I'm interested in knowing what the pattern of access to boot0 and
boot1 is that causes these failures - does it only report I/O errors
for for certain blocks (say, above some number) or for all of them.