[PULL] at91 init factorize

Nicolas Ferre nicolas.ferre at atmel.com
Sun Jul 31 17:42:26 EDT 2011

On 07/31/2011 05:44 AM, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD wrote:
> On 14:39 Sat 30 Jul     , Nicolas Pitre wrote:

>>> sorry but those patch are 4 motnhs old and yes I rebase the branch to the
>>> current linus tree before send the pull request.
>>
>> Please don't do that.  It is best if you keep the same branch content
>> identical to what has been tested and validated for a while.
> except I send time to retest it

Jean-Christophe,

There is nothing to say in addition:
1/ Arnd has been kind enough to pull those changes in his tree (even
correcting little things)
2/ Arnd has been kind enough to send a late pull request to Linus
3/ Linus has merged those changes in his tree.

So there is only one word to tell to those people: thanks guys!

Yes, and maybe one more thing to tell them: next time we will do better...

Bye,
--
Nicolas Ferre