Remaining omap pull requests

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Jul 11 18:16:12 EDT 2011

On Monday 11 July 2011, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> Hi Arnd,
>
> Below is a summary of the pending omap pull requests as there are still
> few branches pending.
>
> Can you please take a look and see what you can take of these for v3.1
> merge window?
>
> There's still quite a bit more code shrinkage, and the new code for 4460
> and PRCM related changes are badly needed.

I've pulled everything now, please check if it looks ok to you.

I haven't really looked at the patches much, I hope that I have time
to at least do some test builds and take a very rough look at the
contents tomorrow.

Thanks for the detailed descriptions, and for splitting it
into good-sized series.

	Arnd