[GIT PULL] omap board updates for v3.1 merge window

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Fri Jul 8 07:11:15 EDT 2011

On Friday 08 July 2011, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> * Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de> [110708 01:49]:
> > On Friday 08 July 2011 10:30:42 Tony Lindgren wrote:
> >
> > Sorry for being unclear, I forgot to say that I did in fact pull your tree
> > already.
>
> OK no problem that's fine with me.
>
> BTW, looks like your tree is no longer showing up on kernel.org?

The URL has changed (from linux-2.6-arm-soc.git), it's now
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/linux-arm-soc.git

We figured that there would never be a 2.6 release in there, so the
original name was a bit silly. It won't change again, and if you
just change the URL in your remotes list, it should still fast-forward.

	Arnd