[RFC 5/8] remoteproc: add davinci implementation

Nori, Sekhar nsekhar at ti.com
Tue Jul 5 01:29:46 EDT 2011

Hi Mark,

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 00:01:41, Grosen, Mark wrote:
> [...]

I did dwell on this quite a bit while writing that
patch, but finally decided on passing an argument
instead since I was not sure if there are going
to be more modifiers required.

Now that you have the need for one more flag, I
think we should go ahead and pass the flags directly
to davinci_psc_config(). My original patch is not
upstream yet. I will re-spin it and you can build
on top of it.

Thanks,
Sekhar