[RFC 4/5] ARM: P2V: introduce phys_to_virt/virt_to_phys runtime patching

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Wed Feb 9 08:06:45 EST 2011

On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 12:17:01PM +0000, Jamie Iles wrote:
> I haven't been using the runtime patching, but building picoxcell based
> off of todays next I'm seeing a pretty harmless warning.  Fixup below.

One of the reasons I've not done this is that it turns out that we
need to do the smp-on-up fixups on modules when running with certain
configs.  That means we need this function in other circumstances too.

It's probably going to be better to mark it with __maybe_unused than
to surround stuff with complex ifdefs.