[RFC] Generic CPU save/restore PM support

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Mon Feb 7 00:42:15 EST 2011

Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:

> The following patch series implements infrastructure to save/restore
> CPU state on suspend/resume PM events, and updates SA11x0, PXA and
> Samsung platforms to use this.
>
> Not all CPU support files are updated with the necessary changes -
> currently only ARM920, ARM926, SA11x0, XScale, XScale3, V6 and V7
> CPUs are supported.
>
> I've build-tested this for Assabet, PXA, and S3C2410, but not boot
> tested it yet.

Hi Russell,

Occurs following build error with s5pv210_defconfig.
(I applied your patches into my some branch which is based on 38-rc3 for
test)

arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S:207: error: unterminated #ifdef

Let you know the test result on my board after fixing it.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.