Pull Requeset: Exynos4 Register Address Update for Devfreq Drivers.

MyungJoo Ham myungjoo.ham at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 23:16:41 EST 2011

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com> wrote:
> As I commented, looks ok to me and will apply patches not pull and since I
> didn't get your answer to ask 'topic branch is required for this', I didn't
> yet.
>
> As a note, if there is no reason to create based on not -rc, just use -rc.
>
> Merry Christmas.
> Thanks.

Hello,

Having a topic branch for devfreq is fine and I don't care whether
there is one or not as long as the required registers are supported.

Because the registers added in the patches do not seem to be devfreq
specific, I don't think we should have another branch for this. Thus,
having the patches in your Exynos' branch is also fine.

I'll let future pull-requested branches be rebased on rcX anyway. Thanks.

Cheers! Happy new year!
- MyungJoo

--
MyungJoo Ham, Ph.D.
Mobile Software Platform Lab, DMC Business, Samsung Electronics