[QUESTION] How to set static/dynamic dependency between clock domains

Ming Lei tom.leiming at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:33:23 EST 2011

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 12:09 AM, Shilimkar, Santosh
<santosh.shilimkar at ti.com> wrote:
> No. The table reflects the actual possible combination on hardware. You can't
> add anything there arbitrary if that combination is not supported.
>
> But that makes me wonder how the patch worked. I will look at this in detail
> next week.

Thanks, I use the below hwmod data patch[1] and omap device patch[2]
to bring up fdif module, and Benoit has ACKed on patch [1].

[1], http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=132387140703874&w=2
[2], http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=132387155403929&w=2

thanks,
--