[GIT PULL] ARM perf updates for 3.3
tony at atomide.com
Mon Dec 5 19:02:32 EST 2011
* Tony Lindgren <tony at atomide.com> [111205 14:51]:
> * Russell King - ARM Linux <linux at arm.linux.org.uk> [111205 12:40]:
> > Tony,
> > Can you please treat this with the utmost urgency. If I don't get a
> > reply from you within the next two hours, then I'm committing this
> > merge resolution whether or not it's correct for you - as I have other
> > stuff which needs to be committed to my tree and I can't wait any
> > longer for your reply.
> Sorry only now saw this. Looking at it now.
Here's what I would do:
1. Apply Santosh' omap2plus_defconfig patches first into devel-stable at
commit 53fadbdd83039bb1181e4ff76123d612cdf26c37 (Merge branch
'irqchip-consolidation' ...). The patches in question are 7188/1 and
2. Pull Will's for-rmk branch on top of that
3. Run git mergetool which produces the resolution you posted earlier
4. Before committing apply the following build fix and run git update-index
arch/arm/mach-omap2/display.c. This came from the DSS fixes in -rc4.
Then it all builds and boots fine.
@@ -22,12 +22,13 @@
More information about the linux-arm-kernel