[PATCHv7 0/3] I2C driver updates
shubhrajyoti at ti.com
Fri Dec 2 04:21:11 EST 2011
The series attempts to do the following
- The reset should not be done in the driver
have support for the same.
- Remove the sysc register access in the driver.
Incorporated review comments:
- Fix the indentation.
- Restore in the error path is not needed as we are
doing a init.
- Combine the patch 1 and 2 as i2c-omap.h isn't a generic header
- Making the changelogs more descriptive.
This is rebased on Kevin's tree for_3.2/fixes/i2c branch.
Acknowledge Balaji ,Santosh and Kevin for the review comments.
Shubhrajyoti D (3):
OMAP: I2C: Reset support
OMAP: I2C: Remove the reset in the init path
OMAP: I2C: Remove the SYSC register definition
arch/arm/plat-omap/i2c.c | 18 ++++++++
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-omap.c | 87 ++++++++++------------------------------
include/linux/i2c-omap.h | 1 +
3 files changed, 41 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel