GPMI-NAND Status?

Koen Beel koen.beel.barco at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 02:25:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 7:11 AM, Huang Shijie <b32955 at freescale.com> wrote:
> Hi Koen:
>> Anything is good for me.
>> Could also be useful to make sure we test on the same HW as much as
>> possible and are using the same source tree.
>> HW I have:
>> - mx23evk rev C1
>> - mx23evk rev B2
>> - own target hw using mx23 lqfp-128 chip and different type of ddr and
>> nand.
>>
> My test mx23 board is 169BGA package which is different from yours.
>
> Could you get the 169BGA package board?
>
> I think the DMA timeout is caused by the different package type.

I suppose my mx23evk is right the same as you have (same revision) and
this has the bga169 package. My actual target has lqfp128. But on both
boards I get the same issues.
So I don't think the package type has something to do with the dma
timeout issue. After all the silicon inside is the same thing.

I'm trying to debug a little further.

Regards,
Koen