S3C2416, S3C2443 HS-SPI driver?

Heiko Stübner heiko at sntech.de
Thu Apr 28 16:05:32 EDT 2011

Hi,

does a driver for spi on s3c2416/s3c2443 SoCs exist somewhere? The one for the
other s3c24XX SoCs seems to be different.

I did a comparison of the spi-parts of s3c2416 and s3c6400 manuals and they
seem very much alike in their registers and working descriptions.

The only real differences I found are bit 6 of CH_CFG (High_speed_en) which
only exists on 2416/2443 and the max values of RxTrigger and TxTrigger are
greater on 2416 than on 6400 (63 vs 40).

So question for the samsung experts, could the s3c64xx spi-driver be a valid
starting point for me?

Thanks
Heiko